Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Perfume - Laser Beam

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Missing my blog LOL Since blogger didn't support old browsers, I couldn't write any blog from my mobile. Coz my mobile is the old one and using old browsers too. haha... Anyway.... I enjoy listening a music. First, I knew it from advertisement in the television. Then, I try to look for the title by browsing.
ストレート ドキドキする 視線はまるで レーザービーム 心を シュワリと突き刺すの 虹色の ラブビーム 実る果実が 水をはじいて キラキラしてる 光に似てる グラウンドに立つ君の姿が 眩しくて少し照れちゃうけど ストレート 真っすぐだね 恋愛は きっと レーザービーム 心を シュワリと突き刺すの 虹色の ラブビーム 二人をつなぐ 秘密の光 あの日見つけた 秘密の光 恋の瞬間 音は止まって 時間はスローリーに 恋の光線 ストレート ドキドキする 視線はまるで レーザービーム 心を シュワリと突き刺すの 虹色の ラブビーム ストレート 真っすぐだね 恋愛は きっと レーザービーム 心を シュワリと突き刺すの 虹色の ラブビーム
Sutoreeto doki-doki suru Shisen wa marude reezaa biimu Kokoro o shuwari to tsukisasuno Niji-iro no rabu biimu Minoru kajitsu ga mizu o hajiite Kira-kira shiteru hikari ni niteru Guraundo ni tatsu kimi no sugata ga Mabushikute sukoshi terechau kedo Sutoreeto massugu dane Ren'ai wa kitto reezaa biimu Kokoro o shuwari to tsukisasuno Niji-iro no rabu biimu Futari o tsunagu himitsu no hikari Anohi mitsuketa himitsu no hikari Koi no shunkan oto wa tomatte Jikan wa suroorii ni koi no kousen Sutoreeto doki-doki suru Shisen wa marude reezaa biimu Kokoro o shuwari to tsukisasuno Niji-iro no rabu biimu Sutoreeto massugu dane Ren'ai wa kitto reezaa biimu Kokoro o shuwari to tsukisasuno Niji-iro no rabu biimu
Straight, heart-throbbing His line of sight is like a laser beam It runs through your heart fizzingly Rainbow-colored love beam It is similar to the glittering light of a growing fruit repelling water I see you standing on the (school/baseball) ground It is dazzling and makes me embarrassed/blush Straight, it is straight Love must be a laser beam It runs through your heart fizzingly Rainbow-colored love beam The secret light that binds the two The secret light I found on that day At the moment of love, sounds stop Time goes slowly, a light beam of love Straight, heart-throbbing His line of sight is like a laser beam It runs through your heart fizzingly Rainbow-colored love beam Straight, it is straight Love must be a laser beam It runs through your heart sharply and softly Rainbow-colored love beam
This song makes me singing and forgetting sadness. At least, healing my pain. Pain reliever..

No comments:

Post a Comment